“Bathrooms are often a sea of plastic. Let's change that.”
All kinds of clean
Hi, we're London Bathers, an indie body care business in a big, beautiful city. We're on a mission to offer high quality, low impact products and accessories. It's about being as clean as we can - from natural ingredients, to stripped-back packaging, to tree planting.
Paper, card, glass & aluminium
Aside from our refill pouches, our range is packed in plastic-free dispensers, bottles and wraps. That way you can refill and reuse them, rather than putting them in the bin. We ship using the minimum amount of packaging needed to get your products to you in great condition.
Supporting UK makers
We love the craft, quality and design consciousness found across the UK. Our body care collections are sourced in raw form from like-minded businesses and hand finished by us. We only offer the type of quality, design and ethical standards that we’d expect ourselves.
• Hand-made soap & shampoo bars, shower gels & hand washes
• Stainless steel soap brackets & dishes
• All soap products UK made
• Never tested on animals
• Responsibly-sourced ingredients with no nasties
We support a range of projects for social and environmental good.
• Our Plus1 initiative donates bar soaps to charity
• We support @designhavensforheroes - a collection of interior designers and brands donating room makeovers to NHS workers
• We partner with @on_the_brynk to plant a tree for every London Bathers order